1. The consumer can withdraw from the contract without cause, by making within 14 days of receipt of the product relevant statement in any form or medium without issuing a written statement simply by returning the product. To comply with this deadline, you must send the declaration / product before its expiry at the following address: Mipama, ul. Rogatka 7a, 62-860 Opatówek, Poland tel. +48 62-7670475, e-mail: [email protected]
2. The consumer is willing to exercising the right to withdraw from the contract by returning the goods following the procedures set out in the first sentence. 1 of this chapter.
3. In case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged. The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The goods purchased must be paid to the following address: Mipama, ul. Rogatka 7a, 62-860 Opatówek, Poland
4. The direct costs of the return delivery of the goods in respect of the use of the power, borne by the Buyer, unless the store has agreed to bear them or not informed the consumer of his right of withdrawal.
5. The costs of sending the goods are returned by the store, but if the consumer has chosen a method for providing things other than the least expensive, plain delivery offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer incurred by him extra cost.
6. In case the Client withdraws from the contract, Shop will refund the price of the product within 14 days of receipt of the declaration consumer. Reimbursement will be indicated by the Consumer’s bank account. There seems written evidence to repay benefits.
7. The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the contract, unless the trader has offered that he receives the benefit. To meet the deadline just returning the goods before its expiry.
8. The example of the declaration of withdrawal is located on the Shop website and sent an e-mail confirmation of the order.
9. The right of withdrawal from a distance contract the consumer is not entitled to be the case:
– the benefits of the properties specified by the consumer in his order, or closely associated with his person, the benefits that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.