Diet-Food BIO GOJI BERRIES - Snack 200 g
Sack of Snacks is a series of organic snacks. In this package we have included for you organic goji berries from the unspoiled highlands of Mongolia in northern China, a region completely free from any kind of pollution. Goji berries are not only rich in vitamin C and iron, but are also a good source of protein, which contains all the essential amino acids. The perfect snack for adults and children.
What are goji berries in and what are the health benefits of consuming them?
These are real vitamin and nutrient concentrates. The goji berry is generally rich in amino acids, trace elements, minerals and phytosterols. The latter optimize blood pressure control and prevent the production of bad cholesterol. Due to its high concentration of antioxidants, goji berry is a natural product that benefits your health for several reasons.
It is believed to have many health benefits such as:
- Strengthening the immune system: thanks to a natural carbohydrate called polysaccharide, which is present in high concentrations in goji berry, the body's defense mechanism against viral and bacterial infections is strengthened;
- Cleansing the body: thanks to the antioxidants in goji berry, toxins in vital organs such as the liver are easier to remove;
- Fight fatigue thanks to the nutrients and minerals that are naturally present in the fruit;
- Preserving the cardiovascular system: phytosterols protect the arteries of the heart by reducing the production of bad cholesterol.
Goji berry is also effective in:
- Maintaining visual acuity;
- Glucose level regulation;
- Optimizing memory-related abilities.
Nutritional values in 100 g:
- energy value
1237 kJ / 292 kcal
- fat 2,7 g
including saturated 0.34 g
- carbohydrates 54 g
including sugars 53 g
- protein 13 g
- salt 0.75 g
- vitamin c 25 mg
Net weight: 200 g
Country of origin China
- 100% organic dried goji berries
Store in a tightly closed container in a dry and cool place.